ΣΚΙΑΓΡΑΦΩΝΤΑΣ ΤΗ ΣΗΜΕΡΙΝΗ ΡΩΣΙΑ
Μία συνέντευξη του Ρώσου διανοητή Alexander Nevzorov
Alexander Nevzorov was one of the most famous Russian journalists at the turn of the 1990s. His 600Seconds TV show was at the top of the ratings across the country. Nevzorov "took part" in almost all post-Soviet military conflicts, advocating, as he said, "the interests of the empire." Now he is one of the few in
- Why has your perspective changed so much over time? In the early '90s, you were an active advocate of the preservation of the
Soviet Union, you visited Transnistria,
Nagorno-Karabakh and other hot spots with where was involved directly… And now you
have absolutely no support for the militants in Luhansk and Russia regions… Donetsk
- Whenever I'm asked this question (and I am, rather frequently), I give examples of many people. Starting with Max Planck, who started exploring the dark matter hoping to prove the absence and insignificance of nuclear factors. At first, Planck rigidly opposed the theory of nuclei and atoms, only to become later one of the world’s greatest physicists in this field. We know a lot of people that change their minds in matters much more serious than some politics, under the influence of hard facts, updated information, and the changing times. Let’s remember the great geologist, Charles Lyell, who has refused for a long tome to put up with the theory of glaciers, capable of carrying huge boulders over long distances. However, in the sixth edition of his study, Lyell honestly said that was wrong.
With respect to empire, I have a special approach, different from anyone else’s. Yes, I was a legionnaire of the empire and the last soldier of the empire, and, unlike all those who spill all this empty talk over this issue, I defended this empire and fought for it. I did everything for it to survive, but my experience showed me that there is nothing more fragile and senseless than the empire. There’s nothing difficult to dislodge it these days within two or three months. This form is unsustainable. As I took part in the collapse of the empire, and in various coups, I know how fast and easily it can be accomplished.
So, when we talk about what
does in Russia , we should understand that there
could be any other country instead of Ukraine . Ukraine is only the sauce to an imperial
dish, which Ukraine serves itself. Russia is a symptom of imperial ambitions
but not Ukraine ’s goal. It was necessary for the
Kremlin to step firmly with its blood-stained tarpaulin boots, and it didn’t
matter where. But they failed to do it in Russia . Ukraine
To my great surprise,
was keen on resistance and
brilliant victories. Had it not been Ukraine , Ukraine would be doing this to someone
else. We see that it is in Russia where the Russian world has broken
down. That is, the shroud of the Russian national idea will probably be
decorated with Ukrainian embroidery, and also with some Arabic script. Ukraine
The main motive will be Ukrainian national embroidery, because, in the process of these gangster-style developments in
Donbas, it became clear that the “Russian world”
lacks personnel. There is just a set of criminals, a certain number of
absolutely ignorant and evil thugs. isn’t able to offer anything else
to the global history to bring to life its imperial designs. All these
Girkin-like militant leaders, all these ridiculous Cossacks, all these thugs,
thieves, and terrorists, who founded that criminal and terrorist den in Donbas
– that’s everything Russia has in the 21st century. Nothing more. Russia
- So, are you saying that the idea of a "Russian world" is utopian?
- "Russian world" can’t be built. The are plenty of reasons for that. One of these reasons is lab-tested in
Donbas. It’s the lack of personnel. Because regular
troops can’t be perceived seriously. We know the Russian army, and we know how
this huge Russian army was defeated by a tiny . This Chechnya has made Chechnya pay contributions, and this Russia has been making Chechnya turn a blind eye to what is
happening in its territory. Russia
The "Russian world" was defeated not only with the personnel factor. It is impossible in its core. Just like it’s now impossible to clone a dinosaur, despite all its power, the number of teeth and placoid scales. You can’t give him a chance to inhabit a
. It just won’t happen. A dinosaur
will sure be shot, because no one needs one today. This form of life is
unsustainable. forest park
- Is this your forecast for the "Russian"
- I think,
Donbas, I think, will be purged. There’s
also a faint hope that the terrorists will kill each other. As I’ve always
said, the ideal way would be for the Russian troops to come to Donbas with the only aim of uniting with
the ATO forces and breaking this criminal hive. Life is full of surprises. It
is possible that this may as well be the case. Because Russian life is bursting
at the seams.
- But then the Russian president's rating will fall, because people will think that Putin "has given up on the Russians," "given up on
Donbas", "bowed down in front of
- I think that he will find an explanation for his 86% [of the Russian citizens who support Vladimir Putin according to the polls]. He has a very good propaganda machine, and everything is alright with his diplomatic dodging skills. Therefore, he will find the necessary words. Especially, when it becomes clear that someone will have to be assigned responsibility for the downed Boeing, it will immediately become clear that all these people have nothing to do with the Russian authorities and that they are all just criminals and villains. It will be very interesting to see, whether the Kremlin hands these Russian Donbas “heroes” of the “Russian world” over to the official Kyiv in handfuls or one by one.
It does not matter whether Putin is good or bad. His past and his character don’t matter either. He believes that the imperial idea is worth being paid for with happiness, life and well-being of two or three or four generations. Clearly, this is taken from the so-called Great Russian culture, which is infected with such sentiments, and from Orthodoxy. There are plenty of factor, especially the philosophical and ideological ones. And I'm absolutely serious now. If we recall German Nazism, it would have been impossible without the German Romantics and the foundation created by these wonderful people. All the Nazi ideology initially came from the German genius, the first German attempts to connect philosophy and ideology.
Sometimes everything turns upside down. Putin is deeply committed to this imperial idea. Apparently, he sees his historic mission in it. The audience applauds him. This is true. This 86% is not some sociological fiction. It’s just that the propaganda game has not been really ethical.
I wish he initially told these 86%, with all honesty, that everything will eventually result in the emergence of the great “Russian world,” and we may be astonishingly great, our well-being and prosperity we will be provided for hundreds of years ahead, as it lies in the abscess of national greatness that we need to harvest - only with the proviso that it may as well end really crappy, that for this abscess of national greatness the Russians will have to pay a high price: the lives, well-being, prosperity, opportunities to travel the world, and eat nice food, and provide education for their children… That we will get the "Russian World" anyway, but, like any empire, it would be fragile and could fall apart at the touch of a skillful finger...
But Putin chose not to elaborate, and this is perhaps the only claim against him that I could think of. Besides that, ha he has been doing his job perfectly: he has been sculpting this empire very carefully and meticulously.
Crimea, not because he needs the
peninsula, but the very fact of the annexation of some piece of land, as an
example of imperial behavior. I must say it is very difficult. One thing is
sculpting an empire of millions of serfs, similar in terms of their development
to the indigenous peoples of Borneo and Papua. Another thing is molding a great
empire of the feces that this day offers.Today, the empire lacks the number of
factors it needs. Besides, , unfortunately, or generally,
fortunately, is powerless. This was proved during the Chechen war. Russia
- I do not want you to fall under the certain articles of the Russian Criminal Code, but still, I can’t but not ask you about the future of
- By asking this question, you put me in an awkward position anyway and push me to the banned action, since we have an article introduced to the Criminal Code for expressing certain thoughts. I don’t intend to experience the effects of criminal prosecution, so I will say nothing. You know all my thoughts on this subject.
- In the context of thinking about your empire, how is modern
different from the Russia Soviet Union, which so many people are so
- I have no nostalgia. I reminisce of both the good and the bad of the
Soviet Union, equally. This was my Homeland, and
I used to treat the word "Homeland" seriously. And if I treat
something seriously, I fight for it. I have no nostalgia and delusions about
that reality, which was in fact vile, unnatural, ruthless and stupid.
Fortunately, I have no Homeland now, as
has done nothing yet that has
allowed me to grant it this honorary title. Let it try, then maybe I will.
Meanwhile, Russia is just doing stupid things. Russia
- Why has
come to the state when there are
only enemies on the outside, while there is this “spiritual bondage” and
ostentatious Orthodoxy as one of the pillars of the State? Russia
- Orthodoxy in
is not ostentatious. And you should not think
that on the one hand, there is something sublime and spiritual, which makes
people better, and on the other – there are clerics like Gundyaeev or Chaplin,
who are dance their spooky cancan, sporting golden coats and beards. You should
not think that these are two separate phenomena. All of this is the core of
Orthodoxy. Aggressive, intolerant and aggressive stance is the real Orthodoxy. Russia
Recall the ideologist of Russian Nazism and chauvinism, Fyodor Dostoyevsky. At first, he was a completely normal person… But having witnessed the public execution of a group of revolutionaries, Dostoyevsky was terrified. This fear has turned him into a friend of the regime. Read his works, and you will see that Orthodoxy knows no pity. And not because it is some sort of perversion. This is his doctrine, his essence.
You came up with with some abstract nonexistent religion, something spiritual. But religion and spirituality is actually exactly what today's
is showing. It’s in Girkin, in
Cossack terrorists, in covering the Syrian sands with bombs... This is what the
Orthodoxy is! Russia
- Is it difficult living in
for such an outspoken atheist as
- I have no such difficulties. I have never faced rejection of my position. Furthermore, I understand that almost everyone here is an atheist, although a concealed one.
The world is saved from
due to the fact that Orthodoxy is
absolutely bogus. Yes, it is terrible, but fortunately, it’s not real. All the
people who call themselves believers, are mostly a sham. We know, based on the
history of the Church, the lives of the saints, how believers should behave,
what behavioral characteristics we should see. But what we see is that all the
things that today's Orthodox Christians do have nothing in common with those
- After almost two years of war against
, Ukraine suddenly remembered an old idea of
“fraternal nations” although, before that, they tried to “liberate” Russia from the Ukrainians. Will there be
any effect of this rhetoric? Ukraine
- We are no fraternal nations. We must understand it. The Russians and the Ukrainians have their own national heroes, their national priorities, things important and unimportant for the nation. These are completely different nations, which got connected by accident, through geographic proximity. These are the nations with different culture, different life views. They really have nothing much in common. If someone wishes to fool their brains with this “brotherhood,” I have no such illusions.
I understand that the Ukrainians have the right, for many decades, to flinch from the very word "
," and hate it as well. And
this is right. I know it's not my fault and not the fault of the people who are
close to me, but still I fall under responsibility for the fact that Russia has
done in Donbas: for those deaths, the terrorists who hide behind hospitals,
street vendors and insanity of the "Russian world." Unfortunately, I,
too, must bear responsibility. And Russia has the right to despise me and
hate me. It is bitter, but, because I’m a reptile, maybe I can live with that. Ukraine
But in general, one should not draw illusions that we will be great friends, again. We will not be forgiven, and rightly so. This can't be forgiven.
- A lot of the Russian opponents of the current president of the
give advice and criticize Russian Federation … Many believe that Ukraine can build the "other Ukraine without Putin." Why did you
refrain from giving any advice? Russia
- I do not give advice to anyone. It is pointless. How can we give advice to a foreign country? Who am I to this country to give advice? Also, I do not belong to the opposition. On this issue, I’m a sided mathematician, an observer who was offered to make calculations and draw conclusions. My conclusions are what they are. For me, the picture is very clear.
However, I'm not ready for and I will never go into opposition because, after all, I have a right to despise the empire, Putin has a right to pray for this empire. Perhaps the consequences of my contempt and his prayers will be different, but he will answer for his actions, he is quite a brave and courageous man. Besides, I remember this opposition, as they burst into happy laughter, watching me being arrested, the TV shows and newspapers being closed up, and the parliament building being shelled. I remember that opposition, they are no better than today’s reactionaries. There is nothing better about them. They wish they weren’t locked up… But they also wish to lock up the others.
Look, Garry Kasparov is not a stupid man. But listen to this bloodthirsty and irresponsible tone, so familiar to us, in his latest appeal for post-Putin
. We remember that Marat and
Robespierre were finished liberals, that they prayed to freedom. But they were
ready to have thousands executed so that no one prevented them from praying.
And I'm not ready to do so. I believe that the only concern should be about the
possibilities of development and prosperity. Everything else is worth a penny. Russia
- You were one of the most famous journalists in the '90s, and then you took a long pause, you have been researching the horses ... Why are you back in journalism?
- Yes, I’ve been researching the horses, then I took up the study of humans and other animals. Honestly, I thought that I was through with journalism and that my grave in journalism has long been covered with me-nots. It turned out differently.
When this information war against
started, I came back because of Ukraine Donbas.
I regained my positions that I had had before my long absence quite easily. There came the offers, but I'm a very picky mercenary. I may accept or not accept the offer. I am very hard to seduce, and it’s totally not about money.
In part, in this story with
Donbas, they were trying really hard to recruit me to that side. All of my
buddies from all the wars I’ve gone through – OMON [police task force] guys
from , from Riga , Transnistrian heroes – all of them went to Vilnius Donbas. However, I immediately sensed that
this smells sharply of traditional thuggery, the smell that can’t be mistaken.
There was no such smell in Transnistria and in all other conflicts. But here,
in the Donbas case, it stinks with the Orthodoxy
and thuggery. The mixture of these two flavors has completely repulsed me. So I
had no will to participate, but it turned out that I was interested in it, got
involved and "went for a buffet.”
O Alexander Glebovich Nevzorov (Алекса́ндр Гле́бович Невзо́ров) είναι ένας από τους μεγαλύτερους συγχρόνους φυσιοκεντριστές φιλοσόφους οι οποίοι ερμηνεύουν την εξέλιξη του ανθρώπινου Πολιτισμού μέσα από την φυσιολογική συμπεριφορά των πλασμάτων της και επέλεξε την παρατήρηση και την "αποκρυπτογράφηση" της σκέψεως και της συμπεριφοράς του Ίππου προς εξαγωγή ωφελίμων συμπερασμάτων για την προώθηση του μέλλοντος ανθρώπινου Πολιτισμού, όπως ακριβώς και ο Kassai Lajos στην Ουγγαρία, ο Klaus Ferdinand Hempfling στη Γερμανία, οι Franklin Levinson και Monty Roberts στις Η.Π.Α. αλλά και άλλοι σε ολόκληρο το δυτικό κόσμο. Ίδρυσε μία παγκόσμια Ακαδημία Υψηλής Ιππικής με στόχο την ευημερία του Ίππου και εργάζεται σκληρά προκειμένου ο υστερημένος αντιλήψεως "μέσος" Άνθρωπος να κατανοήσει βασικές αρχές κοινωνικής ευημερίας οι οποίες, αν και αυτονόητες, εξακολουθούν να παραμένουν απροσέγγιστες από τη σκέψη του. Ο σημαντικός αυτός Ρώσος διανοητής στη παραπάνω συνέντευξή του "χαρτογραφεί" με παρρησία λόγου τη "μετα-σοβιετική" εξέλιξη στη Ρωσία, το θρησκευτικό δηλητήριο που διαβρώνει τη κοινωνία της και την ουτοπία των ιμπεριαλιστικών βλέψεων του ελάχιστου Βλαντιμίρ Πούτιν στις ανύπαρκτες ηθικές αξίες αλλά και "ικανότητες" πιστεύουν οι γεννημένοι ραγιάδες που ελπίζουν τη σωτηρία τους από έναν περιστασιακό δημαγωγό με ημερομηνία λήξεως.
ΣΧΟΛΙΑ ΠΟΥ ΛΑΒΑΜΕ
Γ. Κωνσταντόπουλος, 26/1/2016, 12:16
Εκείνο που εγώ διαβάζω ανάμεσα στις αράδες είναι μια νέα πολιτική προσέγγιση μέσα από το άλογο. Στην Ουγγαρία αυτός, στις ΗΠΑ εκείνοι, στη Ρωσία τούτος και βέβαια στην Ελλάδα φωτογραφίζεται ο κ. Καλέντζης. Σύμπτωση αλογατάρηδων ή ένας νέος τρόπος να διαβάζουμε τη πολιτική? Γιατί παρακολουθώντας τη δουλειά των Κενταύρων του κ. Καλέντζη εγώ βλέπω ότι είναι περισσότερο πολιτική παρά ιππασία. Τι θα απαντούσε ο ίδιος?
Απάντηση Αριστοτέλους Ηρ. Καλέντζη: Αγαπητέ κ. Γ. Κωνσταντόπουλε, ο Αριστοτέλης (o ...προηγηθείς και όχι η ελαχιστότητά μου) μας «εξουσιοδότησε» ως Πολίτες να είμαστε πολιτικά όντα και ως τοιαύτα να συμπεριφερόμεθα. Και ένας συνειδητός Πολίτης εκπροσωπεί έναν , εν δυνάμει, πολιτικό στρατιώτη ο οποίος είναι υποχρεωμένος να μάχεται ευφυώς και αποτελεσματικώς, άλλως είναι καταδικασμένος σε αποτυχία η οποία σημαίνει «εξουδετέρωση». Εν προκειμένω, η ευφυία του μαχητή σημαίνει την επιλογή του πλέον ενδεδειγμένου «μονοπατιού» που άγει στο πεδίο της μάχης και η σπουδή της Φύσεως δε μπορεί παρά να είναι το πλέον ενδεδειγμένο των «μονοπατιών». Προς διασκέδαση της αγωνίας σας, όντως, πρόκειται περί μιας διεθνούς φυσιοκεντρικής «συνωμοσίας» εκπάγλου …ανατρεπτικότητος, η οποία αντλεί διδάγματα από την ευφυέστατη συμπεριφορά του ζώντος …ζώου αντί να εγκλωβίζεται στην πανηλίθια αντιφυσική σκέψη των …ερασιθάνατων αστών που αυτοχαριεντίζονται επικαλούμενοι «έλλογη» ιδιότητα! Δε θα επεκταθώ, όντας βέβαιος ότι αντιλαμβάνεσθε τα περαιτέρω…, την «Τέχνη του Πολέμου» και τα όσα η γλώσσα του σώματος ενός Ίππου διδάσκει…
Naer Mataron, 26/1/2016, 13:09
Καλά τιποτα για μας που δε κατέχουμαι το αθλιμα για Ρωσσία μηλάτε και αλογάρες βλέπουμε άλλα το μάθαμε το παραμίθι του Καλέτζη με τις χλίδες του και τις ιπασίες του νωμίζει θα σώση το κοσμάκι εβρόπουλα μαζέβη και σε καλή μερια χλίδες και κοντρα χλίδες
Απάντηση Σ.Ο. Κάλλιο «χλίδες» παρά λίγδες αγαπητέ μας φίλε (κι αν είστε «φίλη» διορθώστε μας διότι δε «ταυτοποιήσαμε» το φύλο του ονόματός σας). Όσο για τα «εβρόπουλα» που απασχολούν τα …εβραιόπουλα και όχι τον άνθρωπο στον οποίο αναφέρεστε, είναι μάλλον ανύπαρκτα στους στάβλους όπου πλεονάζουν άλλα, ωραιότερα, … «χρυσία» για την περισυλλογή των οποίων σας προσκαλούμε να μας βοηθήσετε μιας κι εμείς κοψομεσιαστήκαμε να τα μαζεύουμε!
Και μην αγχώνεστε με αναρτήσεις όπως η παραπάνω που δείχνει αλόγατα ενώ μιλά για Ρωσία. Εκεί στη Χρυσή Αυγή έχετε πολύ πιο σπουδαία πράγματα να σας απασχολήσουν, με τις φοράδες σας να καλπάζουν στα γκαράζ και τις γουρνοπούλες να τις παρακολουθούν… Τι να λέμε τώρα…